By: Teresa Tomeo
The expected release date is Nov 15, 2020.
We all long to know the will of God in our lives, to obtain answers to our prayers, and to receive tangible evidence of the personal care of our heavenly Father. We deeply desire to hear His voice.
And here’s the good news: God is not silent. He is constantly reaching out to each of us. Often His voice is quiet and can be heard only in prayer. He frequently breaks into our lives with timely remedies, miraculous encounters, and surprising circumstances that can be explained only by the reality of a loving and caring God.
Popular Catholic author and radio host Teresa Tomeo has gathered an inspiring collection of such “Godcidences” from her life, as well as personal stories from a variety of Catholics—including broadcasters Joan Lewis, Al Kresta, Steve Ray, and authors Greg and Julie Alexander—of the unmistakable ways God has spoken to them.
In these pages, you’ll read about ordinary and extraordinary “come-to-Jesus moments,” such as:
- The mysterious man who appeared to an anxious couple at a deserted train station in Italy to give them assistance … and then just as quickly disappeared
- How a six-word sentence from a husband to his embittered wife served to redirect their marriage from bitterness toward reconciliation and renewal
- A business offer that arrived out of the blue, just as financial ruin threatened the future of a wife and husband recently jolted by an Alzheimer’s diagnosis
- The unexpected link between a young woman’s moment of despair, as she curled up on the floor of her shower, and the day she kissed the ring of Pope St. John Paul II
- How a car accident led to a life-saving ultrasound for an abortion-minded mother
- What the Holy Spirit inspired a woman to say in a casual airplane conversation that transformed it into a never-to-be-forgotten encounter
These and many more profound and intimate stories will deepen your faith as they remind you of the active presence of God in your life. Each comes with lessons for you to apply to your life and reflections to help you grow in your ability to hear and respond to the still, small, powerful voice of God.