Revelations to Sr. Rosemary Nneka Anumudu, O.P.
She called herself Our Lady of the Most Blessed Sacrament and first appeared in 1996 to Sr. Rosemary Anumudu, O.P., a postulant in a new order of nuns in Nigeria dedicated to prayer and adoration of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. In her messages the Mother of God encouraged Sr. Rosemary and us, “all the friends of my Son,” to make sincere visits with Jesus, especially before Him truly present in the tabernacle. “There you tell Him all the fears and worries you couldn’t bear.” She offers a plenitude of graces from our sincere adoration:
- For assistance in life, and strength and courage;
- For healings in human souls and changed hearts;
- For great consolation at the hour of death and hosts of accompanying angels;
- For Jesus’ response to the heart’s desire when sincere, just and humble;
- For a second, renewed and more wonderful earthly paradise;
- For a Church shining with glorious light never known since the time of the Cenacle.