Produced under the patronage of the Vatican Pontifical Council for the Family, this unique, in-depth 10-part documentary series shows the beauty of conjugal love and responsible parenthood to achieve marital happiness. Experts from 30 countries explain how natural fertility awareness methods are ethical, ecological, effective for achieving or spacing pregnancy, and promote health and marital unity.
It tells how natural methods help in communication and understanding between the spouses, reinforce the conjugal unity, the dignity of the woman, and the well-being of the children. Natural methods favor a lifestyle based on an integral and positive view of the human person, sex and marriage, and do not harm physical or psychological health.
This DVD contains the following languages: English and Spanish languages.
The ten parts cover:
1. HUMAN PERSON AND SEXUALITY
2. MARITAL LOVE
3. RESPONSIBLE PARENTHOOD
4. CONTRACEPTION AND ITS EFFECTS
5. NATURAL METHODS OF FERTILITY AWARENESS
6. METHODS AND MARITAL SELF-GIVING LOVE
7. THE BILLINGS AND SYMPTOTHERMAL METHODS
8. THE METHODS IN SPECIAL CASES
9. LOOKING FOR PREGNANCY
10. THE CHURCH AND THE RESPONSIBLE PARENTHOOD