Messages To Fr. Gobbi from Our Heavenly Mother – Our Lady of the Rosary
Your Rosary Lourdes (France), October 7, 1979
Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary
- “Here also, I have brought you to gather many priests, religious and faithful into cenacles of prayer and life with me.
- I am truly present in these cenacles and I am joining in your prayer.
- By this prayer, you offer your heavenly Mother a powerful force in intervening for the salvation of many of my poor straying children and in disposing the painful events of your time according to the motherly plan of my Immaculate Heart.
- Your entire rosary, which you recite in the cenacle in accordance with the urgent request of your Mother, is like an immense chain of love and salvation with which you are able to encircle persons and situations, and even to influence all the events of your time.
- Continue to recite it, and multiply your cenacles of prayer, thus responding to the invitation which the first of my beloved sons, the Vicar of Jesus, has so urgently made to you.
- I am now able to make use of the power that comes to me from your prayer and I want to intervene as a Mother to shorten the time of the trial and to comfort you in the sufferings which await you.
- Everything can still be changed if you, my children, listen to my voice and unite yourselves, through prayer, with the unceasing intercession of your heavenly Mother.
- For this reason, here, where I appear as the Immaculate One, I ask you again to continue with greater generosity and perseverance in the recitation of the holy rosary.
- The rosary is the prayer which I myself came down from heaven to ask of you.
- By it you are able to lay bare the plots of my Adversary; you escape from many of his deceits; you defend yourselves from many dangers which he puts in your way; it preserves you from evil and brings you ever closer to me, because I am able to be truly your guide and your protection.
- As has already happened in other critical situations, so also today, the Church will be defended and saved by its victories Mother, through the power which comes to me from you, my little children, by means of the frequent recitation of the holy rosary.
- Take courage, beloved children! Pray, have confidence and enter into the refuge of my Immaculate Heart, that you may form part of my victorious cohort.
- This is my hour and soon the whole Church will be brought to a new splendor by her whom you invoke as Queen of Victories.”